Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Get-Together

Well, its the weekend, and I got to meet up with Tim and Conner again. Tim yelled at Conner for his "mediocre" post. (It was pretty bad.) We sparred a bit (Conner punched me through the wall. Twice. Accelerated healing, I love you.) Tim kept on vanishing into the shadows. (How. Does. He. Do that! His costume is bright red! I mean, seriously! What the heck!) After that, we played some video games. I won. No shocker. And then Brother Blood started his new world domination plan. The three of us sped to the rescue with Wonder Girl, Kid Devil, and Blue Beetle. Conner may have been the one to throw the knockout punch, but he never coudl have done it without me distracting Brother Blood with my awesomeness. (This may come as a surprise to you, but I can be really annoying.) It was fun. I rarely get to fight zombies. Well, that's all for today, folks!
-Bart

No comments:

Post a Comment