Sunday, March 17, 2013

Welcome to Teen Titans Live!

Hello, whoever's reading this! Tim highly protected this page, so I'm assuming your on our side if you're here. I'm also assuming I can tell you everything. I'm Bart Allen, but you may or may not know me better as Kid Flash, fastest teen alive! Its my great honor to welcome you to Teen Titans Live! So, it turned out that silently spying on Brother Blood's new base of operations isn't as fun as it sounds, so Conner, Tim, and I had a lotta time to talk. Tim knows a ton about computers. I'm charming and winning. Conner's just kinda there. Why not make a blog?
(Actually, Batman had about seven thousand reasons why that would compromise everything, but we ignored him. Wuz fun.)
So, here it is! Our brainchild! Wotta beauty! Hopefully you'll follow us from now on. You'd better. I did not spend 20 seconds typing this for nothing.
-Bart

No comments:

Post a Comment