Monday, March 25, 2013

Snow Day!

Well, today on the East Coast we got a snow day! Even Gotham was hit, so, no school! First I went on a brief patrol. I even ran into Dick and we managed to take out a few smugglers together. (Okay, I'm selling myself short. A lot of smugglers.) Then I headed to Titans Tower. School wasn't out in Smallville or Keystone, so of course I had to entertain myself. Thirty training simulations, five hundred pushups, and sevnty-five Halo games later, I was quite honestly bored. So I threw back on my costume and took too the streets.
I took out some crooks with a surprisingly developed plan and alien weaponry. Its not Apokoliptian, or even Magical. I have a new case. Yay. Now I get to spend five hours in the Batcave searching for matches on Bruce's computer. And here I was bored.
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment